Tuesday 20 May 2014

DIY old jeans backpack

 Welcome to my craft blog!  I started this because I love sewing and crafting, and thought I'd share my ideas with the world!

So the latest thing I've made is this backpack made out of old jeans. I got the idea off a blog called I Wear A Bow and thought it'd be nice, because I've been looking to make a bag to put my ballet stuff in but I don't have any big pieces of fabric, so when I saw this I thought 'Why not!?'. 
It didn't take me very long to do because I'm quite a fast sewer. I did it all by hand whilst sitting in the garden in the sun, but of course you can do it on a machine.  I also left off the flap because I liked it without. 
 I like the fact it has pockets front and back, and is quite big. You could put a lining in it if you don't like the pocket bits showing, but for now I think I'm going to keep mine as it is.  





I hope you enjoyed this! Let me know what you thought, and feel free to tell me of your cool inventions! Bye x


0 comments:

Post a Comment